I just joined a new group called Fabriholics anonymous.
My goal for 2014 is to use what I have and not purchase unless I need it for backing.
I also have several UFO 's to complete.
My goals for 2014 are:
1.Quilt and bind Salvation Army Christmas angel quilt
2. Quilt and bind baby girl quilt
3. Quilt and bind granddaughter birthday quilt
4. Quilt and bind Easter quilt
5.Quilt and bind coneflower runner
6. Finish appliqué blocks from MaryWalker Blue quilt
7. Finish appliqué border from tweets quilt
8. Bind and quilt Mary Walker blue quilt(dreaming here)
9. Bind and quilt Tweets quilt(another dream)
10.finish paper pieced blocks for midnight at the Oasis quilt
11. Make new quilt for son with blocks from UFO
12. Make a Christmas wall quilt for daughter
13.make 3 robes for gifts
14. Make animal placemats for nieces gifts
15. Design jewelry and knickknacks for 12 days of Christmas gifts
Wow, my list is way too big!
Before I end the post I want to say thank you to all my cyber friends who ordered the bracelet set. I was able to send my girl back to school with some extra cash!
I leave you with a picture of the Baby girl quilt I am quilting.
New blocks + new machine quilting technique
1 hour ago